Pink & Blue Kantha Hand Stitched Silk Jacket
A beautiful one-of-a-kind ladies silk jacket made from recycled silk saris, featuring vibrant pink and blue prints finished with lovely Kantha hand stitched detail. Each side features a variety of contrasting silk prints, which are then hand stitched together using a repeated running stitch (known as “Kantha”).
Can be worn casually with your favourite jeans or dressed up for a special event and are perfect for travel due to their lightweight.
- Made from carefully curated recycled Indian silk saris, finished with hand stitching (“Kantha”)
- Open waterfall front (no closure)
- Long sleeves which can be turned back to reveal beautiful contrasting inside print
- Care: hand wash in cold water
- Ethically and handmade by a social enterprise in rural India
As all of our jackets are hand cut and hand sewn there may be slight imperfections in the finish… irregularities in print, weave, stitching and colour are inherent characteristics and part of the charm of handcrafted and recycled textiles!
Small/Medium measures at 45cm at bust (total 90cm), 58cm at length (UK 8-12)
Large measures at 55cm at bust (total 110cm), 58cm at length (UK 14-18)
BUST – measures from underarm to underarm
LENGTH – shoulder neck point to hem
Poppy Silk is committed to designing, sourcing and manufacturing our clothing range that helps people, communities & the environment.