Australian Blue Opal Doublet Gemstone Sterling Silver Pendant
Inspired by the colours of the beautiful Moray Firth Coast in Scotland this handmade pendant is set with Australian Blue Opal Doublet gemstones set in sterling silver.
In gorgeous shades of blues & green each pendant is one of a kind – as these designs are made by hand and use natural stones each gemstone will vary slightly in stone shape, size and shade ensuring you will receive a beautiful and completely pendant.
We have 2 available pendant designs D & E- please select your chosen pendant from the menu.
Would make a wonderful Birthday, Christmas, Wedding, Thank you or Mother’s Day gift or equally as a special gift to yourself.
This pendant is handmade, our cut and rough semi precious gemstones are hand selected for quality and colour ensuring every piece of jewellery is unique.
Sterling silver 46cm chain included.
Please note our images are not to scale, please check the dimensions below for the size of this product.
All our jewellery is carefully hand wrapped in tissue and provided in a smart branded jewellery gift box.
Polished sterling silver with Australian Blue Opal Doublet gemstones.
Opal Doublet is a thin layer of precious Opal joined onto a backing, usually a piece of common Black Opal or Ironstone.
As with all silver gemstone jewellery, avoid all chemicals and cleaning products
- Pendant Design A is approx 3.5cm x 0.8cm (not including chain ring) and chain length is 46cm.
- Pendant Design B is approx 3.5cm x 0.9cm (not including chain ring) and chain length is 46cm.
- Pendant Design C is approx 3.2cm x 0.8cm (not including chain ring) and chain length is 46cm.
- Pendant Design D is approx 3.7cm x 0.8cm (not including chain ring) and chain length is 46cm.
- Pendant Design E is approx 3.1cm x 0.7cm (not including chain ring) and chain length is 46cm.
Please note as these are natural gemstones the size and shape of each one will vary slightly.