Made to Order Aquamarine And Apatite Gemstone Sterling Silver Ladies Statement Necklace
Made to Order Natural Rough Cut Aquamarine and Apatite statement necklace in gorgeous shades of aquamarine and turquoise green this statement gemstone silver necklace is one of a kind. Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office.
The absolutely stunning necklace is set with natural rough cut gemstones of Aquamarine and Apatite set in a brushed sterling silver setting. This beautiful necklace is handmade, our natural rough semi precious gemstones are hand selected for quality and colour ensuring every piece of jewellery is unique.
This necklace is made to order and while the design is based on necklace shown the design/layout and gemstones will vary slightly in size, shape and colour. Please contact us if you would like a different size or addition of other gemstones.
The Made to Order Process:
- You place your order via our website which will be confirmed to you via email.
- Your gemstones will then be carefully selected for colour and quality and we will layout the rough gemstones in the necklace design/shape, this will be emailed to you for your review and approval (at this stage we can move gemstones around, change or remove gemstones as required).
- Once the layout of the gemstone is approved by you in writing via email, we will proceed with making your necklace – please allow approx 6 – 7 weeks for completion and also to allow time for us to send to Edinburgh to get hallmarked.
- Once complete we will email you to confirm a suitable delivery date and your necklace will be sent out via Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm Next Day and will require a signature on delivery.
- Please note we cannot accept cancellations on made to order pieces once we have started work on making them.
Brushed sterling silver with semi precious rough gemstones of Aquamarine and Apatite.
As with all silver gemstone jewellery, avoid all chemicals and cleaning products.
This necklace is designed to wear on your collar and the chain is fully adjustable to suit. The widest part of stones is approx 3cm.