Blue Kantha Handstitched Reversible Silk Scarf
A beautiful one-of-a-kind soft, silk scarf made from recycled silk saris, featuring vibrant blue based prints one one side and rich blue colour on the other side finished with lovely Kantha hand stitched detail. One side features patchwork silk and the other side features contrasting silk print patterns, which are then hand stitched together using a repeated running stitch (known as “Kantha”).
As all of our scarves are hand cut and hand sewn there may be slight imperfections in the finish… irregularities in print, weave, stitching and colour are inherent characteristics and part of the charm of handcrafted and recycled textiles!
This scarf would make a wonderful, thoughtful gift for a loved one or to yourself.
- Made from carefully curated recycled Indian silk saris, finished with hand stitching (“Kantha”)
- Please note: the scarf shown on the model is to represent the design – please refer to main photo for actual scarf colours/prints.
- Dimensions: L200cm x W40cm
- Care: hand wash in cool water
- Ethically and handmade by a social enterprise in rural India
Poppy Silk is committed to designing, sourcing and manufacturing our clothing range that helps people, communities & the environment.